Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tuesday~Northern Ca and Southern Oregon

We slept in this morning finally.  Didn't leave the room until 10:30!  Decided to take it slow and just have fun.  We ate at a wonderful little place down the street and it was so delicious.  Guess I'm getting tired of taking pics as I didn't take any of the food or name of restaurant!  We took the scenic route around Crescent City.  Just drove around the town.  I think this is my favorite place so far (other than Cambria).  I love the way the town is set up.  Not too touristy, but very quaint.  I could live here!  Started taking pics of the houses and other scenery.  The towns are now every half hour or hour apart, so I only took the pics of really interesting things.  Stan wanted to take a side road ~ doesn't he always ~ and I thought we were climbing to the heavens above!  There was a steep climb and the fog/mist had not burned off yet up there!  It really was an awesome drive!  There were many turnoffs to take pics and lighthouse views.  Lots of beaches that were beautiful.  We ended up in Reedsport, Or for the night.  Another nice room.  Didn't even know it had a view until after we ate and settled in.  There happens to be a river running behind our room!  I think we have been extremely blessed! Ok, these popped up out of order but this first one is the unexpected view from our room.

 Lighthouse above and the path to the lighthouse below

 Other views along the way


Our room again!

No comments:

Post a Comment