Saturday, July 13, 2013

Along the road

Our next stop was at the elephant seal lookout.  Certain times of the year the elephant seals migrate there.  The females and the babies are there a certain time of the year, and the males were there this time.  I can't explain why I could sit here and watch these animals for hours at a time, but it's so different in real life than on a television.  We didn't stay all that long this time as we had seen them before.  I told Stan that I thought last time we were there we saw the females and babies, but he says they are only there around December according to the guide.   What do they know anyhow????  


 Anyways here are the pics I took.  Some are of the seals fighting in the water.  Hope you can pick them out as they look an awful lot like the rocks in the water!

No comments:

Post a Comment